Friday, March 17, 2017

My Special Place

4 main ideas
1.Water
2.Whanau
3.Jumping
4.Home Time


                         My special place by Pinenga


  1. Water
As I was going into the water it was so chilly that my legs were frozen. After I felt the chilly water I went to go and get changed  into my togs. Even though it was freezing cold I still went for a swim. Firstly I dived under. Once you hop under it isn't so bad at all. So I had a little play for a while it was so fun.
2. Whanau
Yay my whanau is finally here. It is so amazing my Aunty ,cousins and my uncle. It was so fun with my cousins there.Because I was not playing alone in the lovely fresh water.

3.Jumping
Oh my goodness it is so packed around lunch time. There are even people jumping of the shiny water full.Their are people bombing  doing manu’s you could barely even move.

4. Home Time
I heard mum say home time.So I rushed out of the water. And grabbed my towel and rushed into the car.


(My special place the waterfall)


Thank You For Reading This Story.


Written By Pinenga Rolls .








3 comments:

  1. i liked you described about the freezing cold water

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story Pinenga! One thing you did good was your sentence starters most of them are different. Something you need to work on is maybe adding more detail in your paragraphs.- Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked that you described about the chilly freezing cold eater

    ReplyDelete